MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Miquel Nieto Date:April 7 2005 9:54am
Subject:LDAP authentication
View as plain text
Hi,

I've been evaluating several open source trouble ticket solutions and
Eventum is, in my honest opinion, the best one. Congratulations.
Zentrack, Roundup, Mantis, and, of course, Bugzilla are also great
projects, while Trouble Ticket Express, Citrus, SugarCRM's help desk,
Help Center Live, Hot Open Tickets, Best Practical, Liberum, Dot
Project, Blue Whale CRM's help desk, Open IT, and OTRS didn't convince
me enough (or they didn't cover my main requirements).

What it lacks for the "Excellence" is LDAP authentication. In a post
from july 26 2004 (http://lists.mysql.com/eventum-devel/17), Joao said
it was in Eventum's TODO list. Can anyone tell me if it is being
developed? Does anyone knows how to do it with additional open source
products?

Miquel
Barcelona (Spain)
Thread
LDAP authenticationMiquel Nieto7 Apr
  • RE: LDAP authenticationJoao Prado Maia7 Apr