MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Matthew Dickinson Date:April 6 2005 3:04pm
Subject:RE: How eventum handles emails
View as plain text
On Tuesday, April 05, 2005 00:57, Bryan Alsdorf wrote:
> Hi Matthew,
>
> That is a bug in Eventum that wasn't stripping those values. The code
> was there, but it wasn't catching all situations. This fix will be in
> 1.5.2. In the mean time, I have included the diff below so you can
> change the file locally.
>
> Thanks for pointing this out to us.

Thanks,

I've applied the patch, but I'm not quite sure if this fixes what I was
meaning...

Once an issue has been created and is active, and emails either get
associated with it, or automatically processed, I'm not wanting the
notification list to get modified by eventum.

People keep getting added to the notification list, and I'm wondering if
there's a way to stop that. I want to add them manually, not have them done
automatically, so emails don't go out to people outside of the company.

Thanks,

Matthew

Thread
How eventum handles emailsMatthew Dickinson31 Mar
  • Re: How eventum handles emailsBryan Alsdorf5 Apr
    • RE: How eventum handles emailsMatthew Dickinson6 Apr
      • RE: How eventum handles emailsJim Wildman7 Apr
        • RE: How eventum handles emailsJoao Prado Maia7 Apr
      • Re: How eventum handles emailsBryan Alsdorf14 Apr