MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:Eventum Development« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Neil Maitland Date:September 9 2004 8:32am
Subject:RE: New developer/RFC on new feature
View as plain text
------------------------------
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 14:15:55 -0500
To: eventum-devel@stripped
From: Jay.Graves@stripped

>>> 6. Save Login/Project cookie for longer than 'Session'
>>Not sure what you mean here. The login cookie only expires 8 hours
after
>>your last pageview in Eventum, whether the browser is closed or not.
So this
>>is already "longer than the browser session". Do you mean something
else?

>I just looked at my cookies in Firefox and zeroed in on the PHPSESSID
for my
>test server and saw that it expired at the end of the session.  I
didn't
>look at the code, sorry.  What made me wonder about this is that even
though
>I am checking the box to 'remember me' at login, I have to re-enter my
email
>address and default project every day.  I think 8 hours is a bit short
but
>we can work with it.

Hi Jay

Once eventum is installed, you can increase the expiration times to
whatever
you want by changing these defs in config.inc.php

@define("APP_COOKIE_EXPIRE", time() + (60 * 60 * 8));
@define("APP_PROJECT_COOKIE_EXPIRE", time() + (60 * 60 * 24));

I had to do the same after our developers whinged!

Neil
Thread
New developer/RFC on new featureJay.Graves8 Sep
  • RE: New developer/RFC on new featureJoao Prado Maia8 Sep
RE: New developer/RFC on new featureJay.Graves8 Sep
  • RE: New developer/RFC on new featureJoao Prado Maia8 Sep
RE: New developer/RFC on new featureJay.Graves8 Sep
RE: New developer/RFC on new featureNeil Maitland9 Sep