MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:Eventum Development« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:antilyrical Date:September 9 2004 2:26am
Subject:Re: logging in with IE
View as plain text
> I never had any issues with IE and Eventum's authentication. Are you sure
> that IE is not blocking the cookies? Maybe you installed Windows XP SP2 and
> the firewall settings are blocking them?

Nope. I personally was trying it with Win2000. And was able to go to other sites
that use cookies, and those sites were fine. Also I had two other people try to
go in with IE, and they had the same problems. Any place I can look for more
info as to why this is happening?

Mario
Thread
logging in with IEantilyrical7 Sep
  • RE: logging in with IEJoao Prado Maia7 Sep
Re: logging in with IEantilyrical9 Sep