List:Eventum Development« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jay.Graves Date:September 8 2004 7:51pm
Subject:RE: New developer/RFC on new feature
View as plain text
>Seriously, if you really need this extra page for something that can be
done
>pretty easily as it is, I think your best bet is to create it as an add-on
>in your own installation.

Will do.

>I don't understand. What do you mean by "Saved Reports type functionality"
?

Have tables that store the 'report' and 'report_input' that it requires and
where it lives in the report hiearchy.  Then the Administrators can write
the SQL and have it stored in the DB rather than in the PHP code.

jay

Thread
New developer/RFC on new featureJay.Graves8 Sep
  • RE: New developer/RFC on new featureJoao Prado Maia8 Sep
RE: New developer/RFC on new featureJay.Graves8 Sep
  • RE: New developer/RFC on new featureJoao Prado Maia8 Sep
RE: New developer/RFC on new featureJay.Graves8 Sep
RE: New developer/RFC on new featureNeil Maitland9 Sep