MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:Eventum Development« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bryan Alsdorf Date:August 20 2005 1:18am
Subject:Eventum 1.6.1 Released
View as plain text
Hi,

Eventum is a user-friendly and flexible issue tracking system that can
be used by a support department to track incoming technical support
requests, or by a software development team to quickly organize tasks
and bugs. Eventum is used by the MySQL AB Technical Support team, and
has allowed us to dramatically improve our response times.

I'm proud to announce that Eventum 1.6.1 is now available for download
in source form from our download pages at
http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/other/eventum/ and mirror sites.

Note that not all mirror sites may be up to date at this point in time -
if you can't find this version on some mirror, please try again later or
choose another download site.

Please refer to the UPGRADE file for instructions on how to upgrade your
existing Eventum installation. Read the INSTALL file for instructions on
installing Eventum for the first time.

WARNING: All users are recommended to upgrade to fix a vulnerability
with  the bundled XML-RPC library. We want to thank Stefan Esser of the
Hardened-PHP Project for alerting us of this problem and working with us
to fix it.

* List of changes in this release:

- Fixed the installation procedure to add the INDEX privilege to the
MySQL user (João)
- Fixed bug with handling HTML characters in Internal FAQ entries (Bryan)
- Fixed bug displaying priority in current filters (Bryan)
- Added feature to set X-Eventum-Type header in new assignment email (Bryan)
- Fixed bug that allowed users to access attachments, custom fields,
phone calls and time tracking from issues they did not have access too
(Bryan)
- Added new workflow method to check if an address should be emailed (Bryan)
- Fixed the issue searching routine to properly handle disabled fulltext
search and customer integration features (João)
- Improved the IRC Bot script to be easier to configure (João)
- Added feature to update issue assignment, status and release for
multiple issues at the same (Bryan)
- Fixed labels on workload by date range graphs (Bryan)
- Added feature to highlight quoted replies in notes and emails using
smarty plugin from Joscha Feth (Bryan)
- Updated the bundled XML-RPC library to the latest PEAR 1.4.0 release
(João)

If you find any problems while using this software or have any questions
please let us know using our mailing list, eventum-users@stripped

Bryan Alsdorf, Software Engineer
MySQL AB, www.mysql.com

Eventum 1.6.1 ReleasedBryan Alsdorf20 Aug