MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:MySQL and .NET« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steve Horn Date:January 7 2005 6:50pm
Subject:Using data-bound controls.
View as plain text
Hello List,
I'm working with mysql and C#.  My goal is to take my form
and connect it to a dataset using data bound controls.

Can anyone please advise on how to accomplish this?

I've tried using the visual designers (MySqlConnection)
(MySqlDataAdapter) but setting the connection property to
the connection yields an error, which I've found is a known
issue with the .net connector.

Is there a way to design the connection object via code,
yet still have the form in designer mode able to bind the
data to columns (via column name?).

Any help is very appreciated!!
-Steve

=====