MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:MySQL and .NET« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reggie Burnett Date:December 22 2009 5:00am
Subject:MySQL Connector/Net 6.2.2 GA has been released
View as plain text
MySQL Connector/Net 6.2.2, a new version of the all-managed .NET driver
for MySQL has been released.This is our latest GA release and is
suitable for use in all scenarios against servers ranging from version
4.1 to 5.4!

It is now available in source and binary form from
[http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/net/6.2.html] and mirror sites
(note that not all mirror sites may be up to date at this point of time
- if you can't find this version on some mirror, please try again later
or choose another download site.)

The new features or changes in this release are:

- Connection pool cleanup timer.  We now utilize a timer that cleans
idle connections that are no
   longer connected every 3 minutes
- We are now using stream and TCP-based timeouts to handle command
timeouts.  This is more inline
   with what SqlClient does and should be more reliable than our old
timer based approach
- Completely refactored MySqlConnectionStringBuilder
- We now support the TableDirect query type
- Completely refactored our logging system.  Our trace data is now
published using TraceSource and has a specific format so to allow third
party listeners to be created.
- Lots of bug fixes

Please let us know what else we broke and how we can make it better!

Thread
MySQL Connector/Net 6.2.2 GA has been releasedReggie Burnett22 Dec