List:MySQL and .NET« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Yvan Rodrigues Date:October 27 2006 2:23pm
Subject:RE: New bugs category for Visual Studio plugin
View as plain text
I have always experienced this with floats. In fact I think it's in the bugs database,
though perhaps got closed.

The workarounds were (a) use double or decimal type (b) set LastWins to true in the
commandbuilder.

+-----------------------------------+------------------------------------+
| Yvan Rodrigues                    | Community for UW IT/IS staff:      |
| Manager, Systems and Technology   | http://watitb.uwaterloo.ca         |
| University of Waterloo Graphics   |                                    |
| yrodrigu@stripped             | Canada's #1 comprehensive          |
| http://www.graphics.uwaterloo.ca  | and most innovative university     |
+-----------------------------------+------------------------------------+

Thread
New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginReggie Burnett25 Oct
RE: New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginDavid Dindorp26 Oct
  • Re: New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginMartin MC Brown26 Oct
RE: New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginDavid Dindorp26 Oct
  • RE: New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginReggie Burnett26 Oct
RE: New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginDavid Dindorp26 Oct
  • RE: New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginReggie Burnett26 Oct
RE: New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginDavid Dindorp27 Oct
  • Re: New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginBarry Zubel27 Oct
  • RE: New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginReggie Burnett27 Oct
    • MySQL not taking a Double.MaxValueChris Herridge19 Feb
      • RE: MySQL not taking a Double.MaxValueJohan Steyn19 Feb
      • RE: MySQL not taking a Double.MaxValueReggie Burnett21 Feb
RE: New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginYvan Rodrigues27 Oct
RE: New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginDavid Dindorp27 Oct
RE: New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginDavid Dindorp28 Oct
  • RE: New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginReggie Burnett29 Oct
RE: New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginDavid Dindorp9 Nov
  • RE: New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginReggie Burnett15 Nov
RE: MySQL not taking a Double.MaxValueChris Herridge19 Feb