List:MySQL and .NET« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David Dindorp Date:October 26 2006 2:44pm
Subject:RE: New bugs category for Visual Studio plugin
View as plain text
> I really appreciate you asking about this but the bug is not in the
> plugin and therefore this bug should not be included in that category.

Ok!

(Wasn't sure how to interpret "directly related", but I assume you
 meant "is in the source code of the visual studio plug-in", then.)

> I have not studied this bug extensively enough to know if it's
> a problem in the server or the connector.

I presume there is no workaround in the .NET connector, then ;-).

It's a server problem - I'd make a test case with the visual studio
plug-in to see how it shows it's ugly face here, but if you don't want
a bug report about it, then I guess the point is moot..

Thread
New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginReggie Burnett25 Oct
RE: New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginDavid Dindorp26 Oct
  • Re: New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginMartin MC Brown26 Oct
RE: New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginDavid Dindorp26 Oct
  • RE: New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginReggie Burnett26 Oct
RE: New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginDavid Dindorp26 Oct
  • RE: New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginReggie Burnett26 Oct
RE: New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginDavid Dindorp27 Oct
  • Re: New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginBarry Zubel27 Oct
  • RE: New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginReggie Burnett27 Oct
    • MySQL not taking a Double.MaxValueChris Herridge19 Feb
      • RE: MySQL not taking a Double.MaxValueJohan Steyn19 Feb
      • RE: MySQL not taking a Double.MaxValueReggie Burnett21 Feb
RE: New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginYvan Rodrigues27 Oct
RE: New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginDavid Dindorp27 Oct
RE: New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginDavid Dindorp28 Oct
  • RE: New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginReggie Burnett29 Oct
RE: New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginDavid Dindorp9 Nov
  • RE: New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginReggie Burnett15 Nov
RE: MySQL not taking a Double.MaxValueChris Herridge19 Feb