List:MySQL and .NET« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David Dindorp Date:October 26 2006 1:42pm
Subject:RE: New bugs category for Visual Studio plugin
View as plain text
> David,
>
> The new category is for bugs in the Visual Studio plug-in only.

Thanks :-).
Quoting myself:

> It's "directly related" in the way that MySQL Server is unusable
> with .NET if you use floating point fields, because MySQL Server
> is designed such that it breaks optimistic concurrency.

Maybe I should have said that "the bug is directly related to the
correct functioning of the Visual Studio plug-in".

Anyway, I'm not proposing moving the entire bug (as you seem to think?),
instead I asked if I should create a reference issue, since I'm sure at
some point people will run into this exact bug by using the Visual
Studio plug-in in particular...

Thread
New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginReggie Burnett25 Oct
RE: New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginDavid Dindorp26 Oct
  • Re: New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginMartin MC Brown26 Oct
RE: New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginDavid Dindorp26 Oct
  • RE: New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginReggie Burnett26 Oct
RE: New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginDavid Dindorp26 Oct
  • RE: New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginReggie Burnett26 Oct
RE: New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginDavid Dindorp27 Oct
  • Re: New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginBarry Zubel27 Oct
  • RE: New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginReggie Burnett27 Oct
    • MySQL not taking a Double.MaxValueChris Herridge19 Feb
      • RE: MySQL not taking a Double.MaxValueJohan Steyn19 Feb
      • RE: MySQL not taking a Double.MaxValueReggie Burnett21 Feb
RE: New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginYvan Rodrigues27 Oct
RE: New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginDavid Dindorp27 Oct
RE: New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginDavid Dindorp28 Oct
  • RE: New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginReggie Burnett29 Oct
RE: New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginDavid Dindorp9 Nov
  • RE: New bugs category for Visual Studio pluginReggie Burnett15 Nov
RE: MySQL not taking a Double.MaxValueChris Herridge19 Feb