MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:Contributions« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:James Hayden Date:August 31 2016 10:00pm
Subject:[Mirrors] Public MySQL mirror request
View as plain text
We are a tech company with global presence of web servers and would love to contribute by
becoming an official mirror.
We've deployed mirrors.evowise.com within our own CDN.

These are the specs that we are using:
CPU : 2 X Intel Xeon E5-2630 v3
64 Gb Ram
22T usable space (raid5)
10 Gbps connection (multiple tier 1 upstreams + local peerings).

Mirror address : https://mirrors.evowise.com/mysql/
Sync schedule: every 4 hours.
Bandwidth: 10 Gbps connection (multiple tier 1 upstreams + local peerings).
Sponsor: Evowise
Sponsor URL: https://www.evowise.com/
Email contact: admin@stripped (opens a ticket with 5 of our techs)

Global CDN Anycast locations:
Spain = es-mirrors.evowise.com/mysql/
Italy = it-mirrors.evowise.com/mysql/
UK = uk-mirrors.evowise.com/mysql/
Romania = ro-mirrors.evowise.com/mysql/
USA East = ny-mirrors.evowise.com/mysql/
USA West = la-mirrors.evowise.com/mysql/

This mirror is sync'd over our CDN:
Bucharest, Romania,
London, UK
Milan, Italy
Madrid, Spain
LA, USA
New York, USA

Our mirror is using an Anycast IP. So the ip will route locally based on the country you
are testing it from.

Kind regards,

Hayden James
hayden@stripped

Thread
[Mirrors] Public MySQL mirror requestJames Hayden31 Aug