List:Community« Previous Message
From:michelangelo.bartolo Date:April 7 2018 12:16pm
Subject:Re: how to disable mysqld --skip-grant-tables &
View as plain text
Hello Arjen,Thank you for your detailed reply, but I wanted to focus on one aspect, namely
that the command "mysqld --skip-grant-tables &" is written directly from the Windows
Shell not from the inside of Mysql, whereby, anyone can write it, root permissions are not
necessary in this case because it is not necessary to enter inside mysql with the command
" mysql -u root -p 'user-psw' ". The command "mysqld --skip-grant-tables & " is used
for those who forget the password for this reason anyone can reimpostrla and enter into
mysql as the root user. If there is a way to disable this access or through deactivation
of the root user( that I do not know how to do) or other , maybe!!!!
However, I thank you for the availability, if you have some idea you would be grateful

Regards,

Michelangelo