MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:Community« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:michelangelo.bartolo Date:April 6 2018 2:02am
Subject:how to disable mysqld --skip-grant-tables &
View as plain text
Hi, I'm Mike, I wanted to ask you, please, if there is the possibility to disable the
functionality in the subject, i.e. (I do not want to allow to bypass the authentication
procedures ), I do not want to give the possibility to reset the password for root and
consequently allow subsequently db access

I am using Mysql 5.0.41 comunity

awaiting your reply I thank you and greeting you

Miky
Thread
how to disable mysqld --skip-grant-tables &michelangelo.bartolo6 Apr
  • Re: how to disable mysqld --skip-grant-tables &Arjen Lentz7 Apr
    • Re: how to disable mysqld --skip-grant-tables &michelangelo.bartolo7 Apr