#At file:///home/dlenev/src/bzr/mysql-trunk-bugfixing-bug27480/ based on revid:dmitry.lenev@stripped
3398 Dmitry Lenev 2010-12-03
Prerequisite patch for Bug#27480 (Extend CREATE TEMPORARY
TABLES privilege to allow temp table operations).
Review fixes in progress. Fixed outdated function description.
=== modified file 'sql/sql_base.cc'
--- a/sql/sql_base.cc 2010-12-03 06:42:19 +0000
+++ b/sql/sql_base.cc 2010-12-03 09:18:42 +0000
@@ -2562,19 +2562,18 @@ tdc_wait_for_old_version(THD *thd, const
@param thd Thread context.
@param table_list Open first table in list.
- @param action[in,out] Pointer to variable of enum_open_table_action type
- which will be set according to action which is
- required to remedy problem appeared during attempt
- to open table.
- @param flags Bitmap of flags to modify how open works:
+ @param mem_root Temporary MEM_ROOT to be used for
+ parsing .FRMs for views.
+ @param ot_ctx Context with flags which modify how open works
+ and which is used to recover from a failed
+ open_table() attempt.
+ Some examples of flags:
MYSQL_OPEN_IGNORE_FLUSH - Open table even if
- someone has done a flush or there is a pending
- exclusive metadata lock requests against it (i.e.
- request high priority metadata lock). No version
- number checking is done.
- MYSQL_OPEN_TAKE_UPGRADABLE_MDL - Obtain upgradable
- metadata lock for tables on which we are going to
- take some kind of write table-level lock.
+ someone has done a flush. No version number
+ checking is done.
+ MYSQL_OPEN_HAS_MDL_LOCK - instead of acquiring
+ metadata locks rely on that caller already has
+ appropriate ones.
Uses a cache of open tables to find a TABLE instance not in use.
Attachment: [text/bzr-bundle] email@example.com
|• bzr commit into mysql-trunk-bugfixing branch (Dmitry.Lenev:3398) Bug#27480||Dmitry Lenev||3 Dec|