Date: 2010-05-11 18:12:06 +0200 (Tue, 11 May 2010)
New Revision: 20551
Added an entry for dev bug #53247
--- trunk/dynamic-docs/changelog/workbench.xml 2010-05-11 16:02:29 UTC (rev 20550)
+++ trunk/dynamic-docs/changelog/workbench.xml 2010-05-11 16:12:06 UTC (rev 20551)
Changed blocks: 5, Lines Added: 20, Lines Deleted: 15; 3259 bytes
@@ -6,22 +6,27 @@
- <logentry entrytype="feature">
+ <logentry entrytype="bug">
- <fixes bugid="53042"/>
+ <fixes bugid="53247"/>
- <version ver="5.2.22"/>
+ <version ver="5.2.21"/>
- &workbench; has been changed so that only the Model Overview tab
- indicates that changes need to be saved, using an asterisk,
- rather than this being reflected on individual EER Diagrams.
+ &workbench; crashed after using the <guilabel>Edit SQL
+ Script</guilabel> action item from the Home screen. In the
+ <guilabel>Edit SQL Script</guilabel> wizard, a connection was
+ chosen that did not use a stored password, and then a script
+ selected and the <guibutton>Finish</guibutton> button clicked to
+ exit the wizard. &workbench; subsequently crashed when the
+ requested password was entered into the dialog and the
+ <guibutton>OK</guibutton> clicked.
@@ -1534,8 +1539,8 @@
If a table comment contained a single quote character, then when
an attempt was made to synchronize this with a live server, an
error would result. This was because the code generated by the
- synchronization process did not escape single quotation marks in the
- table comments.
+ synchronization process did not escape single quotation marks in
+ the table comments.
@@ -11543,8 +11548,8 @@
When adding inserts with a <literal>NULL</literal> value in a
- column, &workbench; incorrectly added single quotation marks to the NULL
+ column, &workbench; incorrectly added single quotation marks to
+ the NULL value.
@@ -13612,8 +13617,8 @@
For 5.0 and 5.1 this is expected behavior. If a value is entered
- without leading and trailing quotation marks, the Inserts Editor adds
- quoting and escapes characters that require it. However, if
+ without leading and trailing quotation marks, the Inserts Editor
+ adds quoting and escapes characters that require it. However, if
quoted text is entered, the Inserts Editor carries out no
further checks since it assumes a correctly escaped and quoted
sequence has been entered.
@@ -14553,9 +14558,9 @@
In the table editor, when a column was added with a data type of
<literal>TIMESTAMP</literal>, and the default value of 0
- entered, &workbench; erroneously added quotation marks around the 0. Any
- generated SQL script therefore contained errors, and would
- subsequently fail.
+ entered, &workbench; erroneously added quotation marks around
+ the 0. Any generated SQL script therefore contained errors, and
+ would subsequently fail.
|• svn commit - mysqldoc@docsrva: r20551 - trunk/dynamic-docs/changelog||tony.bedford||11 May|