MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tom Egan Date:March 5 2018 1:11pm
Subject:Re: Out of operation records in local data manager far below MaxNoOfConcurrentOperations
View as plain text
Can you share the sql?

Sent from my iPhone
Regards,
Tom

> On Mar 5, 2018, at 4:24 AM, Mauritz Sundell <mauritz.sundell@stripped>
> wrote:
>
> Hi Hendrik
>
>> On 2018-03-05 09:03, Hendrik Woltersdorf wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> we run a MySQL-Cluster, currently version 7.4.15, where we get "Out of
>> operation records in local data manager" at approximately 55000 rows
>> updated or deleted in one transaction,
>> even though MaxNoOfConcurrentOperations=300000.
>>
>> Any ideas, why 300000 operation records are not enough for 55000 rows?
> Assuming there are no other concurrent transactions, this could be due to extra
> implied load such as:
>
> 1) changes to unique indexes, each change takes an operation.
>
> 2) changes to blob columns, each change column can take one or more operation
> depending  on size of value.
>
> 3) foreign keys causing lookups in parent table
>
> 4) foreign keys cascading into child tables
>
> Or it could be due to skew load due to:
>
> 5) Partial primary key used as partitioning key.
>
> 6) The number of partitions do not match number of LDM-threads.
>     This should typically not happen unless explicitly expressed, or if one have
> reconfigured cluster with more LDM-threads or adding nodes without runnning reorganize
> partitions.
>
> One can also configure the number of operations records in local data manager (LDM)
> with MaxNoOfLocalOperations.
> By default that is slightly bigger than MaxNoOfConcurrentOperation.
>
> Mauritz

Out of operation records in local data manager far belowMaxNoOfConcurrentOperationsHendrik Woltersdorf5 Mar
  • Re: Out of operation records in local data manager far belowMaxNoOfConcurrentOperationsMauritz Sundell5 Mar
    • Antwort: Re: Out of operation records in local data manager far belowMaxNoOfConcurrentOperationsHendrik Woltersdorf5 Mar
      • Re: Antwort: Re: Out of operation records in local data manager farbelow MaxNoOfConcurrentOperationsMauritz Sundell5 Mar
        • Re: Antwort: Re: Out of operation records in local data manager farbelow MaxNoOfConcurrentOperationsMauritz Sundell5 Mar
    • Re: Out of operation records in local data manager far below MaxNoOfConcurrentOperationsTom Egan5 Mar