MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mauritz Sundell Date:March 5 2018 12:48pm
Subject:Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Out of operation records
in local data manager far below MaxNoOfConcurrentOperations
View as plain text

On 2018-03-05 13:00, Hendrik Woltersdorf wrote:
> Thanks for your explanations.

Your welcome.

Mauritz

> We have _lots_ of (usually small)
> concurrent transactions in our production system.
>

> regards,
> Hendrik Woltersdorf
>
> FinTech Group AG
> Peter-Breuer-Str. 13
> 08056 Zwickau
> hendrik.woltersdorf@stripped
> www.fintechgroup.com
>

> FinTech Group AG, Frankfurt am Main - HRB Frankfurt 103516 -
> Gerichtsstand Frankfurt am Main - Vorstand: Frank Niehage (Vors.),
> Muhamad Said Chahrour - Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Martin Korbmacher -
> _www.fintechgroup.com_ <http://www.fintechgroup.com/>
> Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche oder rechtlich geschützte
> Informationen und ist ausschließlich für den bezeichneten Adressaten
> bestimmt. Wenn Sie nicht der vorgesehene Adressat dieser E-Mail oder
> dessen Vertreter sein sollten, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender
> und löschen diese E-Mail. Bitte beachten Sie, dass jede Form der
> Veröffentlichung, Vervielfältigung oder Weitergabe des Inhaltes dieser
> E-Mail unzulässig und nicht gestattet ist. Verfälschungen des
> ursprünglichen Inhaltes dieser Nachricht bei der Datenübertragung
> können
> nicht ausgeschlossen werden. E-Mails können manipuliert werden und Viren
> oder ähnliche Sicherheitsrisiken enthalten.
> This e-mail contains confidential or legally protected information and
> is exclusively meant for the named addressee. In case you are not the
> intended addressee of this e-mail or its representative please inform
> the sender immediately and delete the e-mail. Please note that every
> form of publication, duplication or propagation of the content of this
> e-mail is forbidden and not allowed. Falsification of the original
> content of this message during the data transfer cannot be excluded.
> Furthermore, e-mails may contain viruses or similar security risks.
>

> Inactive hide details for Mauritz Sundell ---05.03.2018 12:52:53---On
> 2018-03-05 12:39, Hendrik Woltersdorf wrote: > > In thatMauritz Sundell

Thread
Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Out of operation records in localdata manager far below MaxNoOfConcurrentOperationsHendrik Woltersdorf5 Mar
  • Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Out of operation recordsin local data manager far below MaxNoOfConcurrentOperationsMauritz Sundell5 Mar