List:Cluster« Previous Message
From:studio Date:December 20 2016 2:48am
Subject:Re: can not insert data in mysql cluster
View as plain text
Hi,

Table's engine is NDBCluster storage, So following your advice I increase DataMemory and
IndexMemory.

The problem is solved now. Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Qian Chen
Sinfo

https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/mysql-cluster.html or some

https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/mysql-cluster-ndbd-definition.html#ndbparam-ndbd-minfreepct
> is reserved for restarts). If you execute SHOW WARNINGS; as the first statement in
the session
> after the error, you will get more information.
>
>> Increase innodb_file_per_table seems no help.
>
> innodb_file_per_table is a boolean and only affects how new InnoDB tables (or when
using a copying
> ALTER TABLE) are created. Whether tables are created with their own tablespace or in
the system
> tablespace. innodb_file_per_table will not have any direct influence on whether
InnoDB tables