List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Manasi Save Date:April 27 2010 2:17pm
Subject:Re: Need help for error 'Failure to
restoreschema(Resourceconfiguration error). Permanent error, external
action needed'.
View as plain text
Hi Greet,

This is the error log I am getting on data node.

Time: Tuesday 27 April 2010 - 09:50:44
Message: Failure to restore schema (Resource configuration error)
Error: 2355
Error data: Failure to recreate object during restart, error 721 Please
follow instructions from 'perror --ndb 721'
Error object: DBDICT (Line: 4131) 0x0000000a
Program: ndbmtd
Pid: 9710 thr: 0
Version: mysql-5.1.39 ndb-7.0.9b
Trace: /usr/local/mysql/data/ndb_3_trace.log.23
/usr/local/mysql/data/ndb_3_trace.log.23_t1 /usr/local/mysql

and this is the error message which is there on management node.

 -- Node 4: Forced node shutdown completed. Occured during startphase
4. Caused by error 2355: 'Failure to restore schema(Resource
configuration error). Permanent error, external action needed'.

  Manasi Save

On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 16:07:04  0200, Geert Vanderkelen  wrote:

  > On Apr 27, 2010, at 16:03 , Manasi Save wrote:
  >
  > > I need an urgent help. Please provide me with some input on how
to deal with this error. As my cluster stopped working completely.

  > Well, a version might help, and/or cluster log maybe. Or tell us
what happened. Like, did you change configuration. Just an error
message is nothing to work with.

  > -Geert
  >

  > > Thanks in Advance.
  > > --
  > > Regards,
  > > Manasi Save
  > >
  > > On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 09:30:35 -0400, Manasi Save wrote:
  > > Dear All,
  > >
  > > When I restarted my server. I am getting 'Failure to restore
schema(Resource configuration error). Permanent error, external action
needed'. error after starting data node of restared server.

  > > Is there any way I can fix this error ASAP.
  > >
  > > Thanks in advance.
  > >
  > > Any  input will be a great help.
  > >

  > --
  > Geert Vanderkelen, MySQL Senior Support Engineer
  > Sun Microsystems GmbH     Sonnenallee 1, D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
  >
  > Geschaeftsfuehrer: Jürgen Kunz                          HRB MUC 161028

Thread
Need help for error 'Failure to restore schema(Resourceconfiguration error). Permanent error, external action needed'.Manasi Save27 Apr
  • Re: Need help for error 'Failure to restore schema(Resourceconfiguration error). Permanent error, external action needed'.Pekka Nousiainen27 Apr
Re: Need help for error 'Failure to restoreschema(Resourceconfiguration error). Permanent error, external actionneeded'.Manasi Save27 Apr
  • Re: Need help for error 'Failure to restoreschema(Resourceconfiguration error). Permanent error, external action needed'.Geert Vanderkelen27 Apr
[...]
  • Re: Need help for error 'Failuretorestoreschema(Resourceconfigurationerror). Permanent error,external actionneeded'.Geert Vanderkelen28 Apr
Re: Need help for error'Failuretorestoreschema(Resourceconfigurationerror). Permanenterror,external actionneeded'.Manasi Save28 Apr