MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Matthew Schlegel Date:September 11 2009 7:38pm
Subject:RE: Problems with C-API client using NDB tables
View as plain text
Hi Frazer,

Per the User, they are not receiving any errors from the server or the client - there does
not seem to be any timeout or performance issues involved at this point.

Row-ordering is a possibility.  I had the User add 'order by' clauses to the appropriate
queries, and while the database tables looked like the application had started working,
the User reports that it wasn't working.    I asked the user to rerun the following
combinations.

* myisam w/o order by
* myisam with order by
* ndb w/o order by
* ndb with order by

Hypothetically, if the application works in the 'MyISAM with order by' case, but doesn't
work in the 'ndb with order by' case, what might cause that behavior?

Thank you for the assistance,

Matthew Schlegel
System Analyst

eXcellence in IS Solutions, Inc. (X-ISS)
Office:  713.862.9200 x203
http://www.x-iss.com

Making IT Work for You
HPC & Enterprise IT Solutions