MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Yuval Oren Date:September 8 2009 8:26pm
Subject:Configuring to use multiple cores
View as plain text
Hello,

I'm evaluating MySQL Cluster 7.0.6 as a possible alternative to our
own internal in-memory database. I've been testing on a single 2-CPU
(8 core) machine with one ndb_mgmd, one ndbd, and one mysqld -- no
redundancy for now. My test program runs between 1 and 100 concurrent
threads of continuous querying, but no more than 2 cores (1 for ndbd,
1 for mysqld) are ever saturated, and performance quickly degrades as
concurrency increases.

Am I missing some key configuration parameters that will use more cores?

Thanks!

Yuval Oren
Attributor - Program the Web

Thread
Configuring to use multiple coresYuval Oren8 Sep
  • Re: Configuring to use multiple coresJon Stephens8 Sep
    • Re: Configuring to use multiple coresYuval Oren9 Sep