List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Faraz Khan Date:September 1 2004 5:15am
Subject:Re: Database Storage Capacity.
View as plain text
Assuming I dont put this into a cluster at all.. How else can I acheieve a
Mysql Database thats AS big? I basically am asking two questions:

1. HOW do i put together a mysql solution that has a storage capacity of 10Tb?
Do I have to opt for storage devices or can I build one of my own using
Raid / nfs?

2. The question that has been answered-- how to provide high availability on
it.

I know this may be deviating from the subject a little bit. But I was
wondering if i could get some feedback on this.

--
Faraz Khan
Busines Development Manager
Enterprise Solutions
Inbox Business Technologies (Pvt.) Ltd.
111-551-551
faraz.khan@stripped
Thread
Database Storage Capacity.Faraz Khan30 Aug
  • Re: Database Storage Capacity.Olivier Kaloudoff30 Aug
    • Re: Database Storage Capacity.Mikael Ronström30 Aug
      • Re: Database Storage Capacity.Faraz Khan30 Aug
        • Re: Database Storage Capacity.Olivier Kaloudoff30 Aug
        • Re: Database Storage Capacity.Devananda31 Aug
          • Re: Database Storage Capacity. (addendum)Devananda31 Aug
          • Re: Database Storage Capacity.Clint Byrum31 Aug
          • Re: Database Storage Capacity.Faraz Khan1 Sep
            • Re: Database Storage Capacity.John David Duncan1 Sep
              • Re: Database Storage Capacity.Faraz Khan1 Sep
          • Re: Database Storage Capacity.Mikael Ronström1 Sep
            • Re: Database Storage Capacity.Devananda2 Sep
            • Re: Database Storage Capacity.Douglas K. Fischer4 Sep
      • New TransportSundeep Narravula31 Aug
        • Re: New TransportTomas Ulin31 Aug
          • Re: New TransportMikael Ronström31 Aug
            • Re: New TransportSundeep Narravula31 Aug