MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Walter Bertot Date:July 14 2005 12:38am
Subject:Re: Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.
View as plain text
Hi John,

How do you have persistance configured on your Foundry?

Thanks,
-wb

John David Duncan wrote:

> Using a Foundry load balancer between an application and a mysql
> server is tried and very proven.  I have had a lot of success with
> it.  Other people are also using F5's.
>
> (Just don't try to put any load balancers or other funny network
> devices between the MySQL nodes and the NDB nodes...)
>
> - JD

Thread
Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.Cory Robin1 Jul
  • Re: Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.Klinton Lee2 Jul
  • Re: Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.John David Duncan2 Jul
    • Re: Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.Walter Bertot14 Jul
RE: Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.Chris G Hota1 Jul
RE: Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.Chris G Hota1 Jul
Re: Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.Walter Bertot2 Jul
  • Re: Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.Manuel Jenne2 Jul
RE: Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.Serhat Gungor5 Jul