MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Manuel Jenne Date:July 2 2005 5:34am
Subject:Re: Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.
View as plain text
Walter Bertot wrote:

> I currently have 2 nodes behind an alteon.
> Hota, Chris G wrote:

We also use alteon AD4 for loadbalncing.

>> Sorry, I meant when Ultramonkey hits version 3; but I just looked,
>> and it has already. *blush*
>>
>> The real thing that we're waiting on is for MySQL to hit 5.0.
>>
>> chris

Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.Cory Robin1 Jul
  • Re: Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.Klinton Lee2 Jul
  • Re: Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.John David Duncan2 Jul
    • Re: Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.Walter Bertot14 Jul
RE: Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.Chris G Hota1 Jul
RE: Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.Chris G Hota1 Jul
Re: Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.Walter Bertot2 Jul
  • Re: Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.Manuel Jenne2 Jul
RE: Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.Serhat Gungor5 Jul