MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:John David Duncan Date:July 2 2005 4:37am
Subject:Re: Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.
View as plain text
Using a Foundry load balancer between an application and a mysql
server is tried and very proven.  I have had a lot of success with
it.  Other people are also using F5's.

(Just don't try to put any load balancers or other funny network
devices between the MySQL nodes and the NDB nodes...)

- JD

--
John David Duncan, Consulting Engineer
MySQL AB, www.mysql.com

On Jul 1, 2005, at 11:26 PM, Cory Robin wrote:

> Is there anyone out there using anything like Foundry or other Load
> Balancing Switch for HA (High Avail) and performance between multiple
> SQL/API nodes?
>
> If so, PLEASE tell me what you're using!
>
> Thanks
>
> Cory Robin
> SkyVantage Corporation
> www.skyvantage.com

Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.Cory Robin1 Jul
  • Re: Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.Klinton Lee2 Jul
  • Re: Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.John David Duncan2 Jul
    • Re: Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.Walter Bertot14 Jul
RE: Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.Chris G Hota1 Jul
RE: Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.Chris G Hota1 Jul
Re: Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.Walter Bertot2 Jul
  • Re: Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.Manuel Jenne2 Jul
RE: Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.Serhat Gungor5 Jul