MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Klinton Lee Date:July 1 2005 11:18pm
Subject:Re: Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.
View as plain text
I am also interested in opinions/experiences related to reliable load
balancing (and Foundry).

Thanks,

Klinton
On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 15:26:00 -0600, Cory Robin <crobin@stripped>
wrote:

> Is there anyone out there using anything like Foundry or other Load
> Balancing Switch for HA (High Avail) and performance between multiple
> SQL/API nodes?
>
> If so, PLEASE tell me what you're using!
>
> Thanks
>
> Cory Robin
> SkyVantage Corporation
> www.skyvantage.com

Thread
Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.Cory Robin1 Jul
  • Re: Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.Klinton Lee2 Jul
  • Re: Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.John David Duncan2 Jul
    • Re: Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.Walter Bertot14 Jul
RE: Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.Chris G Hota1 Jul
RE: Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.Chris G Hota1 Jul
Re: Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.Walter Bertot2 Jul
  • Re: Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.Manuel Jenne2 Jul
RE: Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.Serhat Gungor5 Jul