MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Walter Bertot Date:July 1 2005 10:30pm
Subject:Re: Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.
View as plain text
I currently have 2 nodes behind an alteon.

Hota, Chris G wrote:

>Sorry, I meant when Ultramonkey hits version 3; but I just looked, and it has already.
> *blush*
>
>The real thing that we're waiting on is for MySQL to hit 5.0.
>
>chris

Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.Cory Robin1 Jul
  • Re: Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.Klinton Lee2 Jul
  • Re: Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.John David Duncan2 Jul
    • Re: Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.Walter Bertot14 Jul
RE: Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.Chris G Hota1 Jul
RE: Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.Chris G Hota1 Jul
Re: Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.Walter Bertot2 Jul
  • Re: Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.Manuel Jenne2 Jul
RE: Load Balancing SQL/API nodes.Serhat Gungor5 Jul