List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kris Buytaert Date:May 17 2005 3:07pm
Subject:Re: Alter table clarification
View as plain text
On Fri, 2005-05-06 at 09:51 +0200, Jonas Oreland wrote:

As a followup on this question.

I tried running an alter table before I read this thread :)

I did an altertable on node1,  when running a describe on node2 it
didn't see the change.
So I tried running the alter table on node 2 also.

I got

ERROR 1296 (HY000): Got error 241 'Invalid schema object version' from
ndbcluster

However after the error a desc on both nodes is equal and it seems like
the alter table propagated this way.

Is there maybe any other correct way you can force the cluster to
propagate the change ?

greetings

Kris

--