List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Anton | Basehost W S Ltd. Date:May 5 2005 8:20pm
Subject:Can't create any table with primary key.
View as plain text
Hello to all.
My situation is the following - I have setup MySQL cluster with the
following configuration:
6 AMD64-bit on Fedora3 64-bit edition running data nodes (2Gb ram per each)
3 AMD64-bit on Fedora3 64-bit edition running MySQL API nodes and
webservers.
1 management which resides on one of the API nodes.

At the first glance everything works just fine. Here is config.ini:

[NDBD DEFAULT]
NoOfReplicas=2
[MYSQLD DEFAULT]
[NDB_MGMD DEFAULT]
[TCP DEFAULT]
# Managment Server
[NDB_MGMD]
HostName=192.168.1.241          # the IP of THIS SERVER
# Storage Engines
[NDBD]
HostName=192.168.1.10
DataDir= /var/lib/mysql-cluster
[NDBD]
HostName=192.168.1.20
DataDir=/var/lib/mysql-cluster
[NDBD]
HostName=192.168.1.30
DataDir=/var/lib/mysql-cluster
[NDBD]
HostName=192.168.1.40
DataDir=/var/lib/mysql-cluster
[NDBD]
HostName=192.168.1.50
DataDir=/var/lib/mysql-cluster
[NDBD]
HostName=192.168.1.60
DataDir=/var/lib/mysql-cluster

[MYSQLD]
HostName=192.168.1.241
[MYSQLD]
HostName=192.168.1.242
[MYSQLD]
HostName=192.168.1.243

Tables without any indexes or keys are beeing created without any problem.
Data is also inserted. But once I try to create a table with defined primary
key - the whole cluster crashes - I have to start (not restart!) data nodes
and API nodes (MySQL servers). Am I missing something in config file? Here
is SQL which fails.

mysql> CREATE TABLE GBbuffer (
-> id int(10) NOT NULL default '0', til int(6) NOT NULL default
-> '0', fra int(6) NOT NULL default '0', beskjed text, tid
-> datetime default NULL, PRIMARY KEY (id)
-> ) ENGINE=NDBCLUSTER;
ERROR 1005 (HY000): Can't create table './test/GBbuffer.frm' > (errno: 4009)

Thanks for any advice..
Anton.

Thread
Can't create any table with primary key.Anton | Basehost W S Ltd.5 May
Re: Can't create any table with primary key.pekka6 May