MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:Announcements« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:andy bang Date:January 28 2015 9:23pm
Subject:MySQL Enterprise Monitor 3.0.19 has been released
View as plain text
We are pleased to announce that MySQL Enterprise Monitor 3.0.19 is now
available for download on the My Oracle Support (MOS) web site.  It
will also be available via the Oracle Software Delivery Cloud with the
February update in a few weeks.  MySQL Enterprise Monitor is a
commercial extension to the MySQL family of products.

This is a maintenance release that includes a few enhancements and
fixes a number of bugs.  You can find more information on the contents
of this release in the change log:

     http://dev.mysql.com/doc/relnotes/mysql-monitor/3.0/en/news-3-0-19.html
     (also included at the end of this note for convenience)

You will find binaries for the new release on My Oracle Support:

     https://support.oracle.com

Choose the "Patches & Updates" tab, and then choose the "Product or
Family (Advanced Search)" side tab in the "Patch Search" portlet.

You will also find the binaries on the Oracle Software Delivery Cloud
in a few weeks:

     http://edelivery.oracle.com/

Choose "MySQL Database" as the Product Pack and you will find the
Enterprise Monitor along with other MySQL products.

More information on MySQL Enterprise Monitor 3.0 is available here:

   What's new in MySQL Enterprise Monitor 3.0?
   http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql-monitor/3.0/en/mem-comparison-2-3.html

   MySQL Enterprise Edition: Demos
   http://www.mysql.com/products/enterprise/demo.html

   MySQL Enterprise Monitor Frequently Asked Questions
   http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql-monitor/3.0/en/mem-faq.html

   MySQL Enterprise Monitor Change History
   http://dev.mysql.com/doc/relnotes/mysql-monitor/3.0/en/

More information on MySQL Enterprise and the Enterprise Monitor can be
found here:

   http://www.mysql.com/products/enterprise/
   http://www.mysql.com/products/enterprise/monitor.html
   http://www.mysql.com/products/enterprise/query.html
   http://forums.mysql.com/list.php?142

If you are not a MySQL Enterprise customer and want to try the Monitor
and Query Analyzer using our 30-day free customer trial, go to
http://www.mysql.com/trials, or contact Sales at
http://www.mysql.com/about/contact.

If you haven't looked at 3.0 recently, please do so now and let us
know what you think.

Thanks and Happy Monitoring!

   - The MySQL Enterprise Tools Development Team

==========

Changes in MySQL Enterprise Monitor 3.0.19

Functionality Added or Changed

* The OpenSSL library bundled with MySQL Enterprise Monitor and the
   MySQL Enterprise Monitor Proxy and Aggregator has been upgraded to
   OpenSSL 1.0.1k. (Bug #20375561)

* The MySQL database, bundled with the MySQL Enterprise Service
   Manager, has been upgraded to MySQL 5.6.23.

* The bundled JRE was updated to 1.7.0_76 for both the Agent and
   Service Manager.

Bugs Fixed

* The documentation contained memory management information which was
   out of date. (Bug #20397232)

* The MySQL Enterprise Service Manager text-mode installer displayed
   the following text in the Select Requirements section of the
   installation:

   Click here for more information [Y/n]:
   (Bug #20333313)

* The following issues occurred when using the MySQL Enterprise
   Monitor User Interface in Microsoft Internet Explorer 11:

   - The Asset Selector displayed a loading icon, but the inventory was
     not displayed.

   - On Korean language systems, a Javascript error occurred when

   (Bug #19909229, Bug #20170826)

* A JavaScript error was displayed if a server was selected on the
   index page of the generated Support Diagnostics report.
Thread
MySQL Enterprise Monitor 3.0.19 has been releasedandy bang28 Jan