MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:Announcements« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:andy bang Date:December 11 2014 11:16pm
Subject:MySQL Enterprise Monitor 2.3.19 has been released
View as plain text
MySQL Enterprise Monitor 2.3.19 is now available for download on the
My Oracle Support (MOS) web site.

This is a maintenance release that updates various third party
components and fixes a bug.  You can find more information on the
contents of this release in the change log:

     http://dev.mysql.com/doc/relnotes/mysql-monitor/2.3/en/news-2-3-19.html
     (also included at the end of this note for convenience)

You will find binaries for the new release on My Oracle Support:

     https://support.oracle.com

Choose the "Patches & Updates" tab, and then choose the "Product or
Family (Advanced Search)" side tab in the "Patch Search" portlet.

Important: MySQL Enterprise Monitor (MEM) 3.0 offers many significant
improvements over MEM 2.3.  If you have not already analyzed upgrading
any remaining 2.3 installations to MEM 3.0, we highly recommend you do
so. More information on MEM 3.0 is available here:

   What's new in MySQL Enterprise Monitor 3.0?
   http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql-monitor/3.0/en/mem-comparison-2-3.html

   MySQL Enterprise Edition: Demos
   http://www.mysql.com/products/enterprise/demo.html

   MySQL Enterprise Monitor Frequently Asked Questions
   http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql-monitor/3.0/en/mem-faq.html

   MySQL Enterprise Monitor Change History
   http://dev.mysql.com/doc/relnotes/mysql-monitor/3.0/en/

More information on MySQL Enterprise and the Enterprise Monitor can be
found here:

   http://www.mysql.com/products/enterprise/
   http://www.mysql.com/products/enterprise/monitor.html
   http://www.mysql.com/products/enterprise/query.html
   http://forums.mysql.com/list.php?142

If you are not a MySQL Enterprise customer and want to try the Monitor
and Query Analyzer using our 30-day free customer trial, go to
http://www.mysql.com/trials, or contact Sales at
http://www.mysql.com/about/contact.

Thanks and Happy Monitoring!

   - The MySQL Enterprise Tools Development Team

==========

Changes in MySQL Enterprise Monitor 2.3.19

Functionality Added or Changed

* The OpenSSL library bundled with MySQL Enterprise Monitor and the
   MySQL Enterprise Monitor Proxy and Aggregator has been upgraded to
   OpenSSL 1.0.1j.

   Important: As of this release, SSL V3.0 is disabled in MySQL
   Enterprise Monitor and MySQL Enterprise Monitor Proxy and
   Aggregator.

   (Bug #19840580)

* The bundled Tomcat Native library was updated to version 1.1.32.

* The bundled JRE was updated to 1.7.0_72 for the Service Manager.

Bugs Fixed

* It was not possible to define a second SNMP target. The value
   defined in the Target 2 field of the SNMP Settings was not saved.
   (Bug #19209139)
Thread
MySQL Enterprise Monitor 2.3.19 has been releasedandy bang11 Dec