MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:Announcements« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johannes Taxacher Date:December 6 2008 1:40pm
Subject:MySQL Workbench OSS / SE 5.0.28 GA release available for download
View as plain text
Dear MySQL users,

MySQL Workbench is a next-generation visual database design application
that can be used to efficiently design, manage and document database
schemata. For more information about the MySQL Workbench project please
visit the official MySQL Workbench pages at

http://mysql.com/products/workbench/

Or the Developer Central site at

http://dev.mysql.com/workbench/

For screenshots please browse to
http://dev.mysql.com/workbench/?page_id=35

We managed to fix 16 bugs since our last release on 11/07/2008.
In addition to the bugfixes we also included a new option to display
column-properties like "Auto Increment", "Not Null" and "Unsigned"
directly inside the table-figures (must be exlicitly activated in
Diagram Options found in menu Extras->Options).
Please keep posting any issues that you encounter while working with our
product.

For a detailed change log please browse to
http://dev.mysql.com/workbench/?page_id=49

Please download the Community Edition from
http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/workbench/5.0.html

We Need Your Feedback, Blogging & Posting!

We want to encourage you to post your experience with the tool on the
forums or blog about it. We are happy about any feedback we get and
also to get more people interested and excited about the product.
So, if you can spare a few minutes, please post on one of the following
forums or send us the URL to your blog to workbench@stripped so we can
link it from our community page.
http://forums.mysql.com/index.php?151

Enjoy!

Johannes

--

Johannes Taxacher, Software QA Engineer, Developer Tools, Database Group
Sun Microsystems, Ges.m.b.H

Thread
MySQL Workbench OSS / SE 5.0.28 GA release available for downloadJohannes Taxacher6 Dec