MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:Announcements« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Patrick Galbraith Date:July 12 2005 9:20pm
Subject:DBD::mysql 3.0002 released
View as plain text
Dear developers,

Version 3.0002 DBD::mysql, the perl DBI interface to MySQL,has just
been released!

Version 3.0002 Fixes the problem with the package had problems being
built with < MySQL 4.1, as was fixed on 3.0001_3. Many of you informed
me about this issue and I'm very thankful for your help!

Thanks to:

Tom Parkison, Anup Singh, Sergey Skvortsov, and other users!

This should stabilise the 3.0002 tree for some time, and the production
releases won't be as frequent. I will be working on adding features to
the 3.0002 Dev tree, which will include server side prepare being
turned on by default, multiple result set support (for stored
procedures in 5.0), as well as not having to emulate LIMIT placeholders
(fixed in 5.0.x), plus many other enhancements. As always, you are
welcome to send me patches - I enjoy working with the community in
improving and enhancing DBD::mysql!

Please, if anyone has any problems or questions with the driver, please
feel free to email me, or especially post to dbi-users@stripped (if you
are subscribed of course!), and if you find bugs, please report them to
http://bugs.mysql.com

These versions for this module can be found at CPAN:

http://search.cpan.org/dist/DBD-mysql/

The files:

file: $CPAN/authors/id/C/CA/CAPTTOFU/DBD-mysql-3.0002.tar.gz
size: 130077 bytes
md5: df70ba084c97f5f7c2a997c3de2f0ad0

Again, as always, thank you for using DBD::mysql and MySQL!

Patrick Galbraith Senior Software Developer
patg@stripped http://www.mysql.com

"Whatever action a great man performs, common men follow. Whatever
standards he sets by exemplary acts, all the world pursues"  --
Bhagavad Gita

Thread
DBD::mysql 3.0002 releasedPatrick Galbraith12 Jul