MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:Announcements« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Airton Lastori Date:January 24 2019 7:09pm
Subject:MySQL Enterprise Monitor 4.0.8 has been released
View as plain text
We are pleased to announce that MySQL Enterprise Monitor 4.0.8 is now available for
download on the My Oracle Support (MOS) web site.

This is a maintenance release that includes a few enhancements and fixes a number of bugs.
You can find more information on the contents of this release in the change log:
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/relnotes/mysql-monitor/4.0/en/news-4-0-8.html
(also included at the end of this note for convenience)

You will find binaries for the new release on My Oracle Support:
http://support.oracle.com

Choose the "Patches & Updates" tab, and then choose the "Product or Family (Advanced
Search)" side tab in the "Patch Search" portlet.

IMPORTANT: MySQL Enterprise Monitor (MEM) 8.0 offers many significant improvements over
MEM 4.0, and we highly recommend that you consider upgrading. More information on MEM 8.0
is available here:

What's New in MySQL Enterprise Monitor 8.0
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql-monitor/8.0/en/mem-comparison.html

MySQL Enterprise Monitor
http://www.mysql.com/products/enterprise/monitor.html

MySQL Enterprise Monitor Frequently Asked Questions
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql-monitor/8.0/en/mem-faq.html

MySQL Enterprise Monitor Change History
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/relnotes/mysql-monitor/8.0/en/

Please open a bug or a ticket on My Oracle Support to report problems, request features,
or give us general feedback about how this release meets your needs.

If you are not a MySQL Enterprise customer and want to try the Monitor and Query Analyzer
using our 30-day free customer trial, go to http://www.mysql.com/trials, or contact Sales
at http://www.mysql.com/about/contact.

Useful URLs

* My Oracle Support - http://support.oracle.com/
* What's New in 4.0 - https://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql-monitor/4.0/en/mem-comparison.html
* Change log - http://dev.mysql.com/doc/relnotes/mysql-monitor/4.0/en/
* Installation documentation -
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql-monitor/4.0/en/mem-installing.html
* Complete documentation - http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql-monitor/4.0/en/
* Product information - http://www.mysql.com/products/enterprise/monitor.html
* Download - http://support.oracle.com/ or http://edelivery.oracle.com/

Thanks and Happy Monitoring!

- The MySQL Enterprise Tools Development Team

==========

Changes in MySQL Enterprise Monitor 4.0.8

* Functionality Added or Changed
* Bugs Fixed

Functionality Added or Changed

* The bundled JRE was updated to 1.8.0_192 for both the Agent and Service Manager.

* The MySQL server, bundled with the MySQL Enterprise Service Manager, has been upgraded
to MySQL 5.7.25.

* As of this release, performance-schema-consumer-events-statements-history-long is
enabled on the bundled repository. If you are using an external repository, you must
enable this consumer by adding the following to your MySQL configuration file:

performance_schema_consumer_events_statements_history_long=ON

* The OpenSSL libraries used by the MySQL Enterprise Monitor installers and have been
upgraded to 1.0.2q.

Bugs Fixed

* The documentation describing the Active Directory configuration incorrectly stated that
a port was required in addition to the hostname. The port is 389 and cannot be altered.
(Bug #29173152)

* The documentation describing the logic of replica promotion to source was incorrect.
(Bug #28905972)

* It was not possible to remove the CPU Utilization - Mysql Server - CPU graph from the
Overview if only a single instance was selected. (Bug #28794385)

* The graph range selection controls (Cancel selection and Query Analysis) were visible
through any menu or dialog which overlaid the selection. (Bug #17555151)

Thread
MySQL Enterprise Monitor 4.0.8 has been releasedAirton Lastori24 Jan 2019