List:Announcements« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Airton Lastori Date:October 17 2018 7:46pm
Subject:MySQL Enterprise Monitor 4.0.7 has been released
View as plain text
We are pleased to announce that MySQL Enterprise Monitor 4.0.7 is now available for
download on the My Oracle Support (MOS) web site.

This is a maintenance release that includes a few enhancements and fixes a number of bugs.
You can find more information on the contents of this release in the change log:
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/relnotes/mysql-monitor/4.0/en/news-4-0-7.html
(also included at the end of this note for convenience)

You will find binaries for the new release on My Oracle Support:
http://support.oracle.com

Choose the "Patches & Updates" tab, and then choose the "Product or Family (Advanced
Search)" side tab in the "Patch Search" portlet.

IMPORTANT: MySQL Enterprise Monitor (MEM) 8.0 offers many significant improvements over
MEM 3.4 and 4.0, and we highly recommend that you consider upgrading. More information on
MEM 8.0 is available here:

What's New in MySQL Enterprise Monitor 8.0
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql-monitor/8.0/en/mem-comparison.html

MySQL Enterprise Monitor
http://www.mysql.com/products/enterprise/monitor.html

MySQL Enterprise Monitor Frequently Asked Questions
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql-monitor/8.0/en/mem-faq.html

MySQL Enterprise Monitor Change History
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/relnotes/mysql-monitor/8.0/en/

Please open a bug or a ticket on My Oracle Support to report problems, request features,
or give us general feedback about how this release meets your needs.

If you are not a MySQL Enterprise customer and want to try the Monitor and Query Analyzer
using our 30-day free customer trial, go to http://www.mysql.com/trials, or contact Sales
at http://www.mysql.com/about/contact.

Useful URLs

* My Oracle Support - http://support.oracle.com/
* What's New in 4.0 - https://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql-monitor/4.0/en/mem-comparison.html
* Change log - http://dev.mysql.com/doc/relnotes/mysql-monitor/4.0/en/
* Installation documentation -
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql-monitor/4.0/en/mem-installing.html
* Complete documentation - http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql-monitor/4.0/en/
* Product information - http://www.mysql.com/products/enterprise/monitor.html
* Download - http://support.oracle.com/ or http://edelivery.oracle.com/

Thanks and Happy Monitoring!

- The MySQL Enterprise Tools Development Team

==========

Changes in MySQL Enterprise Monitor 4.0.7

Functionality Added or Changed

* The Tomcat server, bundled with the MySQL Enterprise Service Manager, has been upgraded
to 8.5.34.

Bugs Fixed

* Automatic page refresh did not pause if an asset was selected.
* Under certain circumstances, Out Of Memory errors caused the MySQL Enterprise Monitor
Agent to restart. In the previous release, the default agent heap size, defined by the
MEM_AGENT_JAVA_OPTS parameter in the setenv.sh/bat file, has been increased to 128MB.
Important
In the previous release, this issue was corrected for new installations. As of this
release, this issue is also corrected for upgrades.
If you changed MEM_AGENT_JAVA_OPTS to a value greater than 128MB, the value is not changed
by the upgrade. If you changed MEM_AGENT_JAVA_OPTS to a value lower than 128MB, the
upgrade process updates the value to 128MB.

Thread
MySQL Enterprise Monitor 4.0.7 has been releasedAirton Lastori17 Oct