MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:Announcements« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:andy bang Date:October 10 2017 7:19pm
Subject:MySQL Enterprise Monitor 3.2.10 has been released
View as plain text
We are pleased to announce that MySQL Enterprise Monitor 3.2.10 is now
available for download on the My Oracle Support (MOS) web site.

This is a maintenance release that includes a few enhancements and
fixes a number of bugs.  You can find more information on the contents
of this release in the change log:

     http://dev.mysql.com/doc/relnotes/mysql-monitor/3.2/en/news-3-2-10.html
     (also included at the end of this note for convenience)

You will find binaries for the new release on My Oracle Support:

     http://support.oracle.com

Choose the "Patches & Updates" tab, and then choose the "Product or
Family (Advanced Search)" side tab in the "Patch Search" portlet.

IMPORTANT: MySQL Enterprise Monitor (MEM) 4.0 offers many significant
improvements over MEM 3.2, 3.3, and 3.4, and we highly recommend that
you consider upgrading. More information on MEM 4.0 is available here:

   What's New in MySQL Enterprise Monitor 4.0
   http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql-monitor/4.0/en/mem-comparison.html

   MySQL Enterprise Monitor
   http://www.mysql.com/products/enterprise/monitor.html

   MySQL Enterprise Monitor Frequently Asked Questions
   http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql-monitor/4.0/en/mem-faq.html

   MySQL Enterprise Monitor Change History
   http://dev.mysql.com/doc/relnotes/mysql-monitor/4.0/en/

Please open a bug or a ticket on My Oracle Support to report problems,
request features, or give us general feedback about how this release
meets your needs.

If you are not a MySQL Enterprise customer and want to try the Monitor
and Query Analyzer using our 30-day free customer trial, go to
http://www.mysql.com/trials, or contact Sales at
http://www.mysql.com/about/contact.

Useful URLs

* My Oracle Support - http://support.oracle.com/
* What's New in 3.2 -
https://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql-monitor/3.2/en/mem-comparison-3-2.html
* Change log - http://dev.mysql.com/doc/relnotes/mysql-monitor/3.2/en/
* Installation documentation -
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql-monitor/3.2/en/mem-installing.html
* Complete documentation - http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql-monitor/3.2/en/
* Product information -
http://www.mysql.com/products/enterprise/monitor.html
* Download - http://support.oracle.com/ (available now) or
http://edelivery.oracle.com/

Thanks and Happy Monitoring!

- The MySQL Enterprise Tools Development Team

==========

Changes in MySQL Enterprise Monitor 3.2.10

Bugs Fixed

* A fatal error occurred when upgrading a MySQL Enterprise Service
   Manager installation which used an external repository instead of
   the bundled repository.

   Note: The existing installation was unchanged.

   (Bug #26870405)

* MySQL Enterprise Monitor Proxy closed unexpectedly while executing
   queries. A segmentation fault occurred. (Bug #26798914)
Thread
MySQL Enterprise Monitor 3.2.10 has been releasedandy bang10 Oct