MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:Announcements« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:andy bang Date:October 20 2016 5:28pm
Subject:MySQL Enterprise Monitor 3.2.5 has been released
View as plain text
We are pleased to announce that MySQL Enterprise Monitor 3.2.5 is now
available for download on the My Oracle Support (MOS) web site.

This is a maintenance release that includes a few enhancements and
fixes a number of bugs.  You can find more information on the contents
of this release in the change log:

     http://dev.mysql.com/doc/relnotes/mysql-monitor/3.2/en/news-3-2-5.html
     (also included at the end of this note for convenience)

You will find binaries for the new release on My Oracle Support:

     https://support.oracle.com

Choose the "Patches & Updates" tab, and then choose the "Product or
Family (Advanced Search)" side tab in the "Patch Search" portlet.

IMPORTANT: MySQL Enterprise Monitor (MEM) 3.3 offers many significant
improvements over MEM 3.2 and we highly recommend that you consider
upgrading. More information on MEM 3.3 is available here:

   What's New in MySQL Enterprise Monitor 3.3
   http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql-monitor/3.3/en/mem-comparison-3-2.html

   MySQL Enterprise Monitor
   http://www.mysql.com/products/enterprise/monitor.html

   MySQL Enterprise Monitor Frequently Asked Questions
   http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql-monitor/3.3/en/mem-faq.html

   MySQL Enterprise Monitor Change History
   http://dev.mysql.com/doc/relnotes/mysql-monitor/3.3/en/

Please open a bug or a ticket on My Oracle Support to report problems,
request features, or give us general feedback about how this release
meets your needs.

If you are not a MySQL Enterprise customer and want to try the Monitor
and Query Analyzer using our 30-day free customer trial, go to
http://www.mysql.com/trials, or contact Sales at
http://www.mysql.com/about/contact.

Useful URLs

* My Oracle Support - http://support.oracle.com/
* What's New in 3.2 -
https://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql-monitor/3.2/en/mem-comparison-3-2.html
* Change log - http://dev.mysql.com/doc/relnotes/mysql-monitor/3.2/en/
* Installation documentation -
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql-monitor/3.2/en/mem-installing.html
* Complete documentation - http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql-monitor/3.2/en/
* Product information -
http://www.mysql.com/products/enterprise/monitor.html
* FAQs - http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql-monitor/3.2/en/mem-faq.html
* Download - http://support.oracle.com/

Thanks and Happy Monitoring!

   - The MySQL Enterprise Tools Development Team

==========

Changes in MySQL Enterprise Monitor 3.2.5

Functionality Added or Changed

* Important Change: As of this release, it is not possible to use
   MySQL Server 5.1 or 5.5 as the MySQL Enterprise Monitor repository.
   The installer displays an error and the installation process stops.

* A new Monitoring and Support Services advisor, Duplicate Host
   Identity is added. This advisor generates events if duplicate host
   identities are discovered on the monitored network. This can be
   caused by duplicated SSH keys or Windows SIDs. (Bug #24620458)

* The event status is now included in the body of the notification
   mail. (Bug #24311586)

* The OpenSSL libraries used by the MySQL Enterprise Monitor
   installers and MySQL Enterprise Monitor Aggregator have been
   upgraded to 1.0.1u.

* The configuration menu item Event Handling was renamed Event
   Handlers.

* The bundled JRE was updated to 1.8.0_102 for both the Agent and
   Service Manager.

* The MySQL database, bundled with the MySQL Enterprise Service
   Manager, has been upgraded to MySQL 5.6.34.

Bugs Fixed

* The Processes report did not properly report data from MySQL 5.7
   instances. (Bug #24642042)

* The documentation did not specify the correct format for the ssl-ca-
   keystore-path parameter. It was listed as a file path, but is a URL.
   For example:

   ssl-ca-keystore-path=file:///mysql/enterprise/agent/etc/mykeystore
   (Bug #24386496)

* The Event Handler Asset column did not display any assets for the
   eleventh handler created. That is, the Asset column correctly
   displayed assets for the first 10 event handlers, but did not for
   any other event handler. (Bug #23543149)

* Under certain circumstances, when monitoring MySQL 5.7, warnings
   were generated in Query Analyzer due to a conflict between the
   default mysql_mode and the mysql_mode set by MySQL Enterprise
   Monitor. (Bug #23033046)

* The advice page generated by the MySQL Enterprise Backup Health
   advisor contained broken links to the InnoDB chapters of the MySQL
   Reference Manual. It also incorrectly referred to the --start-lsn
   option as the --lsn option.

* The Overview page elements did not resize properly if the browser
   window was resized.

* On certain browser versions, the symbol << was transformed to Â<<.

* Replication filter information was not collected. As a result, the
   replica's Filter/Delay Status frame of the Source Replication Status
   was not correctly populated.
Thread
MySQL Enterprise Monitor 3.2.5 has been releasedandy bang20 Oct