MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:Announcements« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:andy bang Date:July 31 2015 6:36pm
Subject:MySQL Enterprise Monitor 3.0.23 has been released
View as plain text
We are pleased to announce that MySQL Enterprise Monitor 3.0.23 is now
available for download on the My Oracle Support (MOS) web site.  It
will also be available via the Oracle Software Delivery Cloud with the
August update in a few weeks.  MySQL Enterprise Monitor is a
commercial extension to the MySQL family of products.

This is a maintenance release that includes a few enhancements and
fixes a number of bugs.  You can find more information on the contents
of this release in the change log:

     http://dev.mysql.com/doc/relnotes/mysql-monitor/3.0/en/news-3-0-23.html
     (also included at the end of this note for convenience)

You will find binaries for the new release on My Oracle Support:

     https://support.oracle.com

Choose the "Patches & Updates" tab, and then choose the "Product or
Family (Advanced Search)" side tab in the "Patch Search" portlet.

You will also find the binaries on the Oracle Software Delivery Cloud
in a few weeks:

     http://edelivery.oracle.com/

Choose "MySQL Database" as the Product Pack and you will find the
Enterprise Monitor along with other MySQL products.

More information on MySQL Enterprise Monitor 3.0 is available here:

   What's new in MySQL Enterprise Monitor 3.0?
   http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql-monitor/3.0/en/mem-comparison-2-3.html

   MySQL Enterprise Edition: Demos
   http://www.mysql.com/products/enterprise/demo.html

   MySQL Enterprise Monitor Frequently Asked Questions
   http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql-monitor/3.0/en/mem-faq.html

   MySQL Enterprise Monitor Change History
   http://dev.mysql.com/doc/relnotes/mysql-monitor/3.0/en/

More information on MySQL Enterprise and the Enterprise Monitor can be
found here:

   http://www.mysql.com/products/enterprise/
   http://www.mysql.com/products/enterprise/monitor.html
   http://www.mysql.com/products/enterprise/query.html
   http://forums.mysql.com/list.php?142

If you are not a MySQL Enterprise customer and want to try the Monitor
and Query Analyzer using our 30-day free customer trial, go to
http://www.mysql.com/trials, or contact Sales at
http://www.mysql.com/about/contact.

If you haven't looked at 3.0 recently, please do so now and let us
know what you think.

Thanks and Happy Monitoring!

   - The MySQL Enterprise Tools Development Team

==========

Changes in MySQL Enterprise Monitor 3.0.23

Functionality Added or Changed

* The following filesystems are now recognized local filesystem types:
   btrfs and aufs on Linux, and zfs on Linux, OS X and FreeBSD.

* As of this release, the MySQL Enterprise Monitor Proxy and
   Aggregator is available for Windows platforms.

* It is now possible to choose the graphs displayed on the Overview
   dashboard.

* The bundled JRE was updated to 1.8.0_51 for both the Agent and
   Service Manager.

* The bundled libcurl library was upgraded to 7.42.1.

Bugs Fixed

* Under certain circumstances, using the From/To time range, graph
   data exported to csv was incorrect.

* On the Advisors page, the mouse cursor did not change when hovering
   over a link.
Thread
MySQL Enterprise Monitor 3.0.23 has been releasedandy bang31 Jul