List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steven Holloway Date:May 13 1999 12:49am
Subject:Re: Using mysqlimport
View as plain text
Hi Bob,

    I have not actually used mysqlimport, I generally use load data infile from
within
mysql (have you tried this, its usage is in the manual). I have found that if
you have a date
that does not comply with the mysql date format (yyyy/mm/dd) you have no choice
but to change it, plus as far as I am concerned there are too many date
conventions around the worl that confuse people. this format however does not.

hope this helps

cheers
steven