List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:November 13 1999 11:59am
Subject:RE: mySQL on Win2000
View as plain text

>> If several people can certify that there is a registered (non shareware)
>> version of mySQL running on Windows 2000 RC2 and later, I will do a bit
>> earlier what I intended to do anyway - register ;)
>>
>> Anyone ? ;)

Brian> I'll install RC2 today sometime (only have a Beta running). The mysqld-nt
Brian> worked as a service ok but the client apps don't. They just open and
Brian> then a short time later terminate.  But if they are recompiled on
Brian> W2K they work fine.  I can recompile these and send them somewhere
Brian> though.

Brian> cheers

Hi!

Can you please check if the new MySQL clients from
http://www.mysql.com/download_win32.html work on W2000 ?

If they don't work, I probably have to install W2000 myself (sigh).

Regards,
Monty
Thread
mySQL on Win2000Alain Fontaine25 Oct
  • RE: mySQL on Win2000Brian Andrews25 Oct
    • RE: mySQL on Win2000Michael Widenius13 Nov
  • Changing MYSQL Date Format.William Kerber26 Oct
    • Re: Changing MYSQL Date Format.Bob Kline26 Oct
    • Re: Changing MYSQL Date Format.Sinisa Milivojevic26 Oct
  • Storing Binary ContentWilliam Kerber26 Oct
    • Re: Storing Binary ContentBob Kline26 Oct
  • Re: Changing MYSQL Date Format.Tonu Samuel26 Oct
  • Re: Storing Binary ContentTonu Samuel26 Oct
    • Re: Storing Binary ContentTim Endres26 Oct