List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:November 13 1999 1:14am
Subject:Message
View as plain text
>>>>> "Dirceu" == Dirceu Benelli <benelli@stripped> writes:

Dirceu> What is this message : Warning: Unknown list entry type in request shutdown (8)
> in Unknown on line 0
Dirceu> ?????

How did you get the above message ?

Please repost with mysqlbug script + a full example of your problem,
including a full test that also shows any possible error messages.

We need more information about your MySQL version and OS to be able to
help you.

You can find information how to do a correct bug report at:

http://www.tcx.se/Manual_chapter/manual_Questions.html#Asking_questions

PLEASE read the above before reposting your question, this will save us all
a lot of time!

Sorry for the short answer, but as we get a couple of hundred mails/day
we don't have time to answer questions that are already documented
or doesn't contain all information needed to give a quick exact answer.

Yours,
Monty

*************** Warning commercial signature follows **********
If you like TCX's concept of a 'mostly free' database and free
advice, you should at least CONSIDER supporting us that we can
afford to keep this service up.   http://www.tcx.se/
Thread
MessageDirceu Benelli24 Oct
  • MessageMichael Widenius13 Nov