List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dennis Thrysøe Date:November 12 1999 4:21pm
Subject:RE: How to get and use mysql_real_query() ?
View as plain text
Hi,

To tghe best of my knowledge it *is* available in the newer client
libraries. At least it is included in version 3.22.20 that I am developing
for at the moment.

You use it be giving a pointer along with an integer stating the length of
the string, instead of a zero terminated string as parameters.

Something like

  mysql_real_connect(pmysql, mybuffer, sizeofmybuffer);

-dennis

> I am currently using mySQL-Win32 shareware version, and will soon
> upgrade to the commercial version.
>
> I do not see in the shareware version library any entry for the
> "mysql_real_query()" function. I do need it in order to store binary
> information into a BLOB field, in fac a JPEG image.
>
> Does anyone know if it is present in the commercial version, and how to
> use it ?

Thread
How to get and use mysql_real_query() ?Christian Frederic BERNARD12 Nov
  • RE: How to get and use mysql_real_query() ?Dennis Thrysøe12 Nov
    • Re: How to get and use mysql_real_query() ?Christian Frederic BERNARD13 Nov