List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul D Silevitch Date:March 15 1999 8:07pm
Subject:Re: Passing parameters to mysqld when running as a NT service
View as plain text
In theory you should be able to create a dummy account that has your bat
file in the startup folder and change its user rights (in the user
manager) to boot up as a service. (it is under advanced user rights if I
remember correctly). This should be documented in the NT help
or at  www.ntfaq.com....then if you want to change a parameter just
edit the bat file and reboot.
Paul