List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:May 14 2002 3:02pm
Subject:Re: Scripts
View as plain text
At 0:42 +1000 5/15/02, Peter Goggin wrote:
>The error message is:
>error at line 1: Unknown command '\m'
>
>The current directory is C:\mysql\scripts
>The command used is
>..\bin\mysql stamps <security.sql
>
>The script security.sql is:
>CREATE TABLE security_questions(
>  Security_question_key SMALLINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT
>                  PRIMARY KEY,
>  Security_question VARCHAR(80) NOT NULL)
>DATA DIRECTORY="E:\mysqldata\"
>INDEX DIRECTORY="F:\mysqlindex\"
>TYPE=InnoDB
>;

"\" characters in Windows pathnames should be specified as "/" or as "\\".
The "\" is MySQL's escape character, so you have to double it to have
it taken as a literal backslash.

>The command ..\bin\mysql  involes mysql
>The command ..\bin\mysql stamps invokes mysql ad connects to the stamps
>database.
>  The script does notr seem to be being called.
>

>Regards
>
>Peter Goggin

Thread
ScriptsPeter Goggin14 May
  • Re: ScriptsPaul DuBois14 May
  • Re: ScriptsPeter Goggin14 May
    • Re: ScriptsPaul DuBois14 May
  • Re: Table privilegesPeter Goggin5 Jul
  • Re: Table privilegesRajeev Rumale5 Jul