List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jeff Miller Date:April 14 1999 8:08pm
Subject:Installation of MySQL, where are the Visual Basic Docs?
View as plain text
My ultimate goal is to write a program in Windows NT using Visual Basic 6.0 to access a
MySQL database.  It seems all documentation is for Unix flavors and C++.  I'm fairly new
to database programming and was wondering if anyone had any links that might guide me
through installation and connection.  So far I have installed MyODBC and have downloaded
MySQL for Windows NT.  After that, i'm floating in open water.  Any help would be
Thank You,
Jeff Miller

Installation of MySQL, where are the Visual Basic Docs?Jeff Miller15 Apr