List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jeff Miller Date:April 14 1999 8:08pm
Subject:Installation of MySQL, where are the Visual Basic Docs?
View as plain text
Hello,

My ultimate goal is to write a program in Windows NT using Visual Basic 6.0 to access a
MySQL database.  It seems all documentation is for Unix flavors and C++.  I'm fairly new
to database programming and was wondering if anyone had any links that might guide me
through installation and connection.  So far I have installed MyODBC and have downloaded
MySQL for Windows NT.  After that, i'm floating in open water.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Thank You,

Jeff Miller
jmiller@stripped

Thread
Installation of MySQL, where are the Visual Basic Docs?Jeff Miller15 Apr