List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Calistra Research Labs Date:April 11 1999 3:44am
Subject:Win32 Access Control - functions
View as plain text
According to the mySQL documentation - mySQL supports
external functions in langusges that support loadable modules.

Does this include Win32?
I do not see a "funct" table in the mySQL database.

In the documentation there is a lot of stuff done from the shell -
supposed to be in the scripts directory such as mysql_install_db
but I see no way to execute this from Win32.

Am I missing something?

Dave Appleton		Calistra Research Labs Pte Ltd
Tel : +65-9-640-2960	111 North Bridge Rd #21-01
Fax : 756-6058		Peninsular Plaza
                        Singapore 179098
Machine Vision Systems  Republic of Singapore
Interactive Voice Response Systems Development
IT Consultants & Custom Software Development
mySQL Database Consultants / Developers
Thread
Client questionDennis Thrys√łe9 Apr
  • Client questionMichael Widenius11 Apr
    • Win32 Access Control - functionsCalistra Research Labs11 Apr
      • Win32 Access Control - functionsMichael Widenius11 Apr