List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Calistra Research Labs Date:April 6 1999 11:18pm
Subject:Re: field_defs.frm
View as plain text
This is due to a problem in the Win32 shareware version. The file
field_defs.frm has been renamed to b-1.frm (or similar) because
your script was trying to modify the table structure. Rename the file.

It will work fine with the release Win32 version or the linux etc...

----------

I am new to mysql, I am trying to run a set of PHP scripts on
Apache that use an SQL database.  I have the shareware version of
mySQL for win32 installed.   When I start the script and it hits the
mySQL I get the message that it cannot find the file "field_defs.frm"
 Is this a file I am supposed to create myself or should I be asking
the creator of my scripts/database?

Thanks
-John
Calistra ODBC MySQL Adminstrator
http://www.calistra.com/MySQL
Thread
field_defs.frmJohn McKeon1 Apr
  • Re: field_defs.frmChristian Mack1 Apr
  • Re: field_defs.frmCalistra Research Labs7 Apr