List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:April 6 1999 9:26am
Subject:[ help ] mingw32 import library
View as plain text
> <Enrique> writes:

Enrique> Greetings,
Enrique> 	I'm unable to get a working mingw32 import library from the
Enrique> libmysql.dll
Enrique> 	in winclients-3.22.14 compiled with VC++ 5.0

Enrique> 	I'm trying to test the examples in the mingw32-egcs112 environment

Enrique> 	Can anybody help?

Enrique>      Thanks,
Enrique>          Enrique

Hi!

If mingw32 is compiled with egcs, you have to compile a new
mysqlclient.lib library for egcs.

You can use the client library in the MyODBC source distribution to do
this!

Regards,
Monty

PS: I shall shortly mail to the developer that handles the
    mysql-client egcs version and ask if he can release
    mysqlclient.lib compiled with egcs!
Thread
[ help ] mingw32 import libraryEnrique Díaz-Guerra M.5 Apr
  • [ help ] mingw32 import libraryMichael Widenius6 Apr