List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul D Silevitch Date:April 5 1999 2:57pm
Subject:Re: myAdmin
View as plain text
There is a great Mysqladmin program out there:
It is written in PHP...I do not believe the author is supporting it, but I
have been using it for months without any problems.

On Mon, 5 Apr 1999, [iso-8859-1] Dennis Thrys
> Hi people,
> I am now beginning to look at myAdmin again. As some of you may knowI lost
> the entire source code in february, and thus everything must be
> reimplemented.
> I'm wondering if anybody would like to participate in the development of
> myAdmin. Not necesarrily with code, rather by contributing critique and good
> ideas.
> This, I believe, would help making the coming version of myAdmin (1.1) much
> better for us all. Perhaps TCX would be interested in 'participating'.
> I also have a question regarding the win32 client library. Which is the best
> way to determine if you are connected or not? Ping?
> Let me know - TIA,
> Sincerely,
> -qabi

Cannot start as NT serviceChristopher R. Jones3 Apr
  • Re: Cannot start as NT serviceAaron Johnson3 Apr
  • Re: Cannot start as NT serviceSimson L. Garfinkel4 Apr
    • Re: Cannot start as NT serviceMichael Widenius4 Apr
  • Re: Cannot start as NT serviceSimson L. Garfinkel5 Apr
Re: Cannot start as NT serviceChristopher R. Jones3 Apr
Re: Cannot start as NT serviceChristopher R. Jones4 Apr
  • myAdminDennis Thrys√łe5 Apr
    • myAdminMichael Widenius5 Apr
    • Re: myAdminPaul D Silevitch5 Apr